Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1st, 2012.

This is the post where I'm going to introduce myself, and the things in my life.

 My 7.5 month old son, Sionn. He is the most beautiful, happy baby you will ever meet. 

You pronounced his name "Si-on" didn't you? I don't blame you, I would have too. His name is Gaelic in origin, and is actually pronounced "Schoon." Oh, the looks we get when we call him by his name!

Sionn and his trusty companion Bryna, the 12 month old "Boxador." (God I hate "designer" dog breed labels. >.< )
For being such a hyper crazy dog, she is AMAZING with Sionn. She's always so gentle with him, and is always checking up on him.

Ian, Sionn's father. He's my "Male Significant Other Unit." We make cute babies, no?


Since it is New Year's, I'll let ya'll in on my "resolution." My main goal is to become healthier, and a lot has to change. That involves more fruits and veggies for me, less red meats (noooooo!), and cutting out the soda. 
So far for today I'm doing pretty good. I enjoyed an "Arnold Palmer" and some Chamomile tea, and when we went out for our dinner date today (baby included) I had a salad. Yum.

My goal is to go from this:
Taken 12-26-2011, all 230lbs of me.

To this:
Taken: June 2009. 130lbs.

A girl can dream, can't she?





No comments:

Post a Comment