Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gotta love it.

I will never understand people... if you take the effort to say that you're going to change, and that you're going to work on things... then fucking do it. Don't continue to be a judging whore, and that your shit doesn't stink. Quit looking down on others for how they live their lives, and for gods sake, quit making excuses. Lying to make yourself look better doesn't work: it makes it worse. Quit being a competitive bitch, trying to be the best at everything. Its better to have talent, but my dear: you don't. You fail at life, and you go on and on about how awesome you are... when in reality, you're a huge fuck up, who always runs home when life starts getting hard. You boast about how much you do for people, and expect them to be grateful. But that's not how it works. Friends don't talk about how much they've done for each other, and use it as leverage.

You put others down to make you feel/look better... its pathetic, and annoying. You're so self centered it makes me SICK. All you do it put your nose where it doesn't belong. DRAMA: that's the best word to use to describe you, because you can't just be humble.

Grow the fuck up. There are more important things in my life than dealing with your drama bullshit. Oh, and don't worry about trying to contact me, either. I won't respond.

I'd much rather spend the rest of my life in a hobbit hole with my family, than to hear your rambling slander.





No comments:

Post a Comment